What kind of disorders or injuries do orthopedic surgeons treat?
An orthopedic surgeon treats injuries and disorders that affect the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles. All these procedures are treated through minimally invasive surgery techniques, advanced external fixation and the use of bone graft substitutes and bone-fusing protein.
The surgical procedures used while treating orthopedic cases include arthroscopic surgeries, hammer toe and cartilage repair, cartilage surgery, fracture care and many more.
Dr. Gurinder Bedi is the most renowned orthopedic surgeon in Delhi as well as India. He has been able to carry out treatment for variety of disorders or injuries and conditions that include:
• Fractures and dislocations
• Torn ligaments, sprains, and strains
• Tendon injuries, pulled muscles, and bursitis
• Ruptured disks, sciatica, low back pain, and scoliosis
• Arthritis and osteoporosis
• Knock knees, bow legs, bunions, and hammer toes
• Bone tumors, muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy
• Club foot and unequal leg length
• Abnormalities of the fingers and toes and other growth abnormalities